Mary works from copies of photographs in different sizes, with a magnifier, she studies the subjects and begins sketching out the fine details on paper how she is going to paint the portrait. Mary Crittenden then sends a sketch to the client for approval. Crittenden likes to have as much information as possible about the photograph shes painting before she begins the portrait. A photograph is taken of the portrait when completed and sent to the client for final approval; At this time the finishing touches are made the art is then signed and delivered.
- Color of hair, eyes, clothing, etc.
- Date of photo and history.
- Size of painting.
- Estimated Cost
- Head & Shoulders
18" x 24" $1,500
- 3/4 Figure includes hands
24" x 30" 30" x 36" $2,500
- Full Figure most of body included $5,000
- Add 50% of the base fee for each additional subject
- Special Quotes Given For:
- Portraits of three or more people
- Special Events; weddings, picnics, camping, boating, fishing, dancing, etc.
Crating, shipping and insurance fees are in addition to the prices listed above. Client's Satisfaction Guaranteed
Please contact Mary to inquire about any other concerns. She is more than happy to discuss any projects. For more information, contact Mary at: Tel: 530-475-0373
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org